Pattern - Faux Stained Glass Banner
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. Cut window shapes from craft foam in colors of choice.
- 2. Assemble window by gluing shapes onto black craft foam with space between. Let dry. Use decorative-edge scissors to cut out window shape, leaving 1/4" border.
- 3. Glue window onto teal craft foam. Use decorative-edge scissors to cut out window shape, leaving 1/4" border.
- 4. For banner, measure and cut 12"x10" purple craft foam rectangle. Use decorative-edge scissors to trim edges. Glue window on bottom of banner.
- 5. Measure and cut 12"x13" yellow craft foam rectangle. Use decorative-edge scissors to trim edges. Glue banner on yellow rectangle.
- 6. On covered work surface, use sponge scrap to apply glue on cross. While still wet, sprinkle glitter on cross. Let dry. Glue cross on center of banner.
- 7. Paint wooden dowel and foam balls Sunny Yellow. Glue balls on dowel ends. Measure and cut 24" ribbon length. Tie ribbon ends on each end of dowel.
- 8. Press adhesive-back foam letters on banner to spell "He Is Risen."
- 9. Measure and cut four 3" yellow ribbon lengths. Loop lengths, evenly spaced, over dowel and glue onto back of banner. Let dry.