1. Print out pattern. Place pattern on back of apron and tape in place. Hold apron up to window or over light box and use marker to transfer all pattern lines. Remove pattern. Iron shiny side of freezer paper to wrong side of fabric behind pattern.
1. Note: Use appropriate size brushes for given area.
1. Use shader to base skin Soft Peach; while wet, shade with Terra Cotta then use brush mix of Christmas Red and Soft Peach to rouge cheeks. Let dry. Use liner and Lamp Black to paint eyes and mustache; add White highlights to each. Base hair Dk. Chocolate; while wet, shade Lamp Black.
Hat and Coat
1. Use wet into wet technique working hat first then coat.
2. Base hat White; shade Grey Sky. Repeat same for coat. (Note: If coat becomes too grey, simply add White over area and blend.) Use liner to paint buttons Lamp Black; add White highlight dots.
1. Use #2 shader to paint Lamp Black stripes. Use same brush to base White stripes; use Grey Sky to shade.
1. Base Dk. Chocolate; while wet, shade Lamp Black and highlight White. Let dry. Add White highlight shines. Base buckle Imperial Gold; shade Dk. Chocolate then add White highlight shine.
1. Use Christmas Red and a bit of textile medium to base wine in glass; shade Lamp Black. Base glass Grey Sky. Use line to add White highlight shines.
Scarf and Towel
1. Use small shader to base scarf Christmas Red; while wet, shade Lamp Black and highlight White.
2. Base towel White; while wet, shade Grey Sky. Let dry. Use #2 shader to add Christmas Red checks. (Note: Towel is folded, therefore checks should not match up next to folds.)
3. Let dy. Use marker to add "+" marks in checks.
1. Use medium to thin Dk. Chocolate; add "shadows" under feet. Use marker to touch up inking where needed. Use #2 shader or stencil to add Christmas Red checks along top of pocket. Follow manufacturer's directions to cure paint.