- Midwest Products Co., Inc.: Birch Plywood; Mirror Styrene: Gold, Silver; Clear PVC
- Basketball-print paper
- Royal Rub-On Transfers: Basketball (ROY1444)
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paints: Bleached Sand, Oxblood
- Ellison Sizzix Machines and Dies: Frames, Circle Combo; Bigz Sassy Serif Alphabet, Circles #2
- Memory Keepers Clear Stamps: Champ (411000)
- Black inkpad
- Metallic ribbon, 12” lengths: gold, silver
- Paper glue
- Newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. Use machine and "B" die to cut two letters from birch plywood and four letters from basketball-print paper. Glue basketball-print paper letters on both sides of birch plywood letters.
- 2. Follow manufacturer's instructions to apply "basketball" rub-on onto letter B.
- 3. Use scissors to cut two banners from birch plywood. On covered work surface, paint banners Bleached Sand. Let dry. Use black inkpad and Champ or MVP stamp to stamp banners.
- 4. Use machine and Frames Circle die to cut: large frame shapes from gold styrene and silver styrene, two large birch plywood circles, two large clear pvc circles. Trim photos same-size as circle frames.
- 5. Paint plywood circles Oxblood. Let dry.
- 6. Glue photo on Oxblood circle. Glue clear pvc circle on photo and gold or silver styrene circle on pvc circle. Let dry.
- 7. Glue photo window and banner on "B." Let dry. To hang, measure and cut 12" ribbon length. Tie ribbon around top of "B."