1. Use hand saw and cutting surface to cut paint sticks to 9" lengths. Sand cut edges thoroughly. On covered work surface, paint sticks Spiced Pumpkin. Let dry.
2. Use die-cut machine and dies to cut "HAPPY FALL" from matboard. Paint letters Lamp Black. Drybrush letters Snow White. When dry, adhere letters to paint stick using glue.
3. Cut four 6" lengths of wire using wire nippers. Wrap and secure wire lengths around ends of sticks and onto back of rake, securing ends firmly. Cut 6" wire length; wrap and loop onto back of rake for hanger.
4. Drape and wrap greenery around edges of rake randomly. Hang on door.
1. Follow the same steps to die cut family name from matboard for a personalized home accent.