Pattern - Primitive Halloween Luminaries
- 1. Wash and dry can using adhesive remover; sand outside. Fill can two-thirds full with water and freeze. Remove can from freezer; place on side in sink. Use hammer and nail to punch random holes around sides. Let ice melt; dry can.
- 2. Use 1" brush to apply one coat sealer on outside of can; let dry. Apply two coats Antique Green. Use flat brush to drybrush inside and outside of can Milk Chocolate. Sand outside of can to create distressed look.
- 3. Print out patterns. Cut seven pumpkins from tin tile. Place each shape on scrap wood and punch hole through center using hammer and nail. Bend edges for added dimension.
- 4. Use flat brush to apply two coats Burnt Orange onto front of pumpkins. Sand pumpkins to create distressed look. Use brads to randomly attach pumpkins into holes in can. Wrap wire several times around can; twist ends together. Insert candle.
- 1. Repeat Steps 1-4 above, painting can Royal Purple and star cut-outs Antique Gold.
- 1. Use a texture sheet and hammer to create impressions on tin tile.