Pattern - Flying Reindeer Ornament
- 1. Print out patterns. Cut patterns from felt.
- 2. On covered work surface, paint skill stick (antlers) Lamp Black and wooden shapes and mini sticks (legs) Sable Brown. Paint end of each leg Lamp Black (for hooves).
- 3. Adhere eyes and pom-pom (nose) on teardrop (face). Rub chalk on cheeks using cotton swab. Fold ears and adhere on back of head. Cut skill stick in half; adhere antlers between ears on back of head.
- 4. Adhere green collar to right side of head and adhere head on oval (body) overlapping collar edge. Adhere legs and tail to body.
- 5. Adhere small bells on collar. Loop cording and adhere on back of reindeer to hang.
- 1. Create an entire crew of reindeer to represent Santa's flying helpers. Personalize with name or the year on one of the reindeer's legs, too.