1. Paint birdhouse sides Baby Blue and roof French Mocha. Use fine grit sandpaper to sand edges.
2. Center and tie 6" jute length in knot to one cinnamon stick end; unravel ends. Adhere jute end of cinnamon stick to birdhouse bottom; use masking tape to secure pieces together while drying.
3. Paint peat pot Olde Gold. Cut flower design from paper and apply Gem-Tac to back; adhere to front of peat pot. Drybrush pot edges Glorious Gold.
4. Glue foam inside pot and bottom of cinnamon stick into center. Glue moss to top of pot and top of birdhouse as shown.
5. Cut 30" length from jute; tie knot 1-1/2" from one end. Unravel ends and tie another knot, 1-1/2" from other end. Glue one knot end to top back of birdhouse. For vine appearance, wrap remaining length around back of birdhouse and pot; glue knot end to left front side of pot.
6. Thread hemp cord through buttonholes and knot at front; unravel ends. Glue button to jute knot on pot and miniature garden item as shown.
7. For other birdhouse, follow above directions using French Mauve to paint sides, Country Blue for roof top, and Jade Green for peat pot.
1. Omit Spanish moss and foam and plant a small fern or shrub inside peat pot for a tabletop planter!