Tulip One-Step Fashion Dye: Fuchsia; Purple; Turquoise; Lime; Green
Tulip Surface Cover
Foam brushes, 1", one per color
Foam plates (one per color)
Iron and pressing board
1. Cover work area with Surface Cover. Place scarf onto surface.
2. Wearing gloves from dye box, fill dye bottles with water to indicated line then shake until each is thoroughly mixed.
3. Squeeze a puddle of dye onto plate. Dip brush into dye then paint scarf as desired. Leave a space between colors, as they will bleed out on the fabric. Dyes can be blended for unique color. Finish painting scarf.
4. Let set 4 to 6 hours then wash under running water until water runs clear. Line dry, then iron smooth.
1. For best results, read manufacturer's instructions before beginning project. Use photo as color and design placement guide.