Pattern - So Tweet Terrarium
- 1. Print out pattern. Lightly sand metal lid. Apply sealer; let dry. Basecoat lid Petal Pink; let dry. Lightly sand some paint from lid and rim. Wipe dust. Apply Craft Twinkles to lid. Paint button plug Petal Pink. Lightly sand and apply Craft Twinkles. Paint star Carousel Pink; sand edges. Apply sealer.
- 2. Roll Spanish moss into a ball and hot glue moss and nest inside jar.
- 3. Paint oval and one teardrop Carousel Pink, and dots Petal Pink. Paint second teardrop Petal Pink, dots Carousel Pink and beak Marigold. Eyes are dip dots of Black.
- 4. Glue wings and beak to bird. Apply Craft Twinkles to wings. Outline beak with marker.
- 5. For legs, fold paper stem wire in half and hot glue to back of bird. Spot glue leg ends and secure inside jar.
- 6. Hot glue star to center of lid and button plug to star. Tie ribbon around lid.