Pattern - Patriotic Star Candy Dish
- 1. Use glaze wash brush to apply Multi-Purpose Sealer on lid. Lightly sand and wipe with clean cloth.
- 2. Use glaze wash brush to basecoat front and side edges of lid with (1:1) mixture of Bleached Sand + Multi-Purpose Sealer. Re-basecoat lid Bleached Sand until opaque coverage. Basecoat back side of lid (1:1) mixture of Payne's Grey + Multi-Purpose Sealer. Re-basecoat back of lid Payne's Grey until opaque coverage.
- 3. Print out pattern. Transfer line drawing onto lid. Use ruler to transfer straight lines, dragging stylus along ruler's edge.
- 4. Use appropriate-size shaders to basecoat sections until opaque coverage as follows: red sections Country Red, blue sections Uniform Blue, white sections Bleached Sand.
- 5. Corner-load angle Payne's Grey, floating shading across sections. Refer to photo for placement. Flat shading along outside edge of entire lid.
- 6. Use Stars Instant Images Template to stencil stars with Textured Stucco. Use palette knife to apply stucco onto star shape. Carefully remove stencil from surface. Repeat for all stars, using photo as guide for placement. Let dry.
- 7. Use oval wash combo to apply varnish over entire lid. Let dry.