Pattern - Garden Critters Pail Trio
- 1. Print out pattern. Transfer patterns to pots. Transfer details as needed.
- 2. Paint tray sides with several coats of Hauser Light Green and rolled rims of tray and each pail Black.
- 3. For butterfly, paint wings French Vanilla; shade Cadmium Yellow. Body and spots are Purple Cow. Shade body Lavender. Use stylus or brush handle to put Lavender dip dots on each "spot". Paint mouth and eyes Snow White. Eyes have a Black dip dot in the center. Apply antennae using a very fine detail brush loaded with Lavender, and use a quick outward stroke to "pull" each antennae away from the head. Pausing with your brush at the tip will deposit a larger portion of paint there.
- 4. For frog, paint body Hauser Light Green; shade Festive Green. Paint spots French Vanilla with a Cadmium Yellow dip dot in center of each. Eyes are Snow White with Black dip dots.
- 5. For snail, paint body French Vanilla; shade Cadmium Yellow. Mouth and eyes are Snow White with Black dip dots. Paint shell Purple Cow; shade Lavender. Paint spots French Vanilla with a Cadmium Yellow dip dot in center of each.
- 6. Outline and add details with marker.