- Old wooden display shelf
- Fleur-de-lis Chipboard Shapes (Magistical Memories)
- Wooden items: circles, 1”, five, 3”; oval, 2-1/2”
- Optional: Clay pots and silk flowers
- Americana Acrylic Paints (DecoArt): Lamp Black; Buttermilk; Dried Basil Green; Glorious Gold
- Provincial Number stamps (Technique Tuesday)
- Black pigment ink pad
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue (iLoveToCreate)
- Wax candle
- Hammer and small brads
- Drill and 1/32” bit
- 1. Sand shelf and wipe dust. Paint shelf Lamp Black. When dry, brush heavily with Glorious Gold. Lightly sand to distress, if desired. Paint ovals and circles Lamp Back and fleur-de-lis motifs Buttermilk. Lightly rub wax candles over painted shapes. Paint circles, oval and fleur-de-lis motifs Lamp Black. When almost dry, randomly sand to reveal distressed finish. Paint bottom of pots Lamp Black and tops Dried Basil Green.
- 2. Glue motifs to large circle and oval. Stamp numbers 1 through 5 on small circles.
- 3. Drill holes at various places on cabinet and in each stamped circle. Apply small amount of glue to backs of stamped circles and tap into drilled holes on display shelf. Glue large circle with motif to shelf, covering heart. Repeat for oval.
- 4. Place pots inside display cubes.