Creative Confetti Platter
- Oh Four Bisque Square Collection Platter (iLoveToCreate)
- Concepts Underglazes for Bisque and Majolica*: Bright Straw; Light Aqua; Light Kiwi; Bright Briarwood; Bright Pink
- Pure Brilliance Clear Glaze*
- Mask ‘n Peel*
- Signature Brushes*: Liner, #1; Round, #6; Fan Glaze, #6
- Aluminum foil
- Assorted coins or circular objects
- *Products by iLoveToCreate
- 1. Lightly wipe ware with damp sponge to remove dust.
- 2. Use pencil and various-sized coins or circular objects to lightly trace circles on border of platter.
- 3. Use #6 round to apply Mask ‘n Peel to circles and along edge in center of platter to seal center from color applied to border. Let dry.
- 4. Use fan glaze brush to apply three flowing coats of Bright Briarwood to outer rim and back of platter, letting dry between coats. After third coat is applied and no longer shiny, remove Mask ‘m Peel from circles and along center edge.
- 5. Carefully clean up edges where Mask ‘n Peel was applied, removing excess color and adding color where needed.
- 6. Use pencil to lightly mark each circle with color desired. Using either #1 liner or #6 round, apply three flowing coats of each color to designated circles, letting color dry between coats: Light Kiwi; Bright Pink; Light Aqua; Bright Straw. Dip largest brush handle end in each color and make dots in center portion of platter. Let dry.
- 7. Use fan glaze brush to carefully apply one coat of Pure Brilliance™ Clear Glaze to entire platter. Let dry and apply one more coat to center area.
- 8. Stilt and fire to cone 06.
- 9. Remove stilt marks with a stilt cone.