*STYROFOAM is a registered trademark of The Dow Chemical Co.
1. Glue toothpicks into 1" and 1-1/2" balls.
2. Paint balls with texture paint. Insert toothpicks into STYROFOAM scrap to dry.
3. Cut 4" to 5" lengths from ribbons.
4. To attach ribbon loops to wreath, apply a drop of glue where loop will be secured. With two ends of short piece of ribbon held together, place ends of ribbon loop directly on glue spot. Use needle tool or wooden skewer to push ribbon firmly down into foam.
5. Completely cover wreath with mixture of 1" ribbon loops. Add large ribbon loops around wreath evenly. Add glittered ribbon loops around wreath.
6. Add several 3" ribbon lengths trimmed to a point for contrast to the loops, and attach in same way as loops.
7. Poke toothpick ends of snowballs into wreath. Snip toothpicks shorter for attaching around wreath edges if needed. Cut toothpick at an angle for easier insertion.