Pattern - Sheep in Snow Gift Pail
- 1. Print out pattern. Clean pail with vinegar water. Dry thoroughly. Apply sealer. Basecoat bucket with two coats French Vanilla.
- 2. Transfer design to center front of pail. Transfer details as needed.
- 3. Paint snow at bottom rim and sheep bodies Warm White. Shade around heads with Slate Gray. Paint Hats and scarf True Red; shade Deep Burgundy. Paint Leg warmers and trim on Santa hats Warm White. Paint stripes on leg warmers True Red and strips on red hats Light Avocado. Paint Antlers Burnt Umber. Ball ornaments are dots of Cadmium Yellow, Light Avocado and True Red with Warm White dots. Holly leaves are Light Avocado with True Red berries. Eyes and legs are Lamp Black.
- 4. Apply sealer.
- 5. Outline details with marker.
- 6. Use craft stick to apply SNOW-TEX over snow at bottom rim of pail.
- 7. Follow instructions on recipe and fill pail with treat.
Cinnamon nutmeg shortbread recipe