paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, newspaper, paper plates, paper towels or sponge, sponge dauber, sanding block
1. On protected work area, spray coasters with Cranberry Shimmering Mist; let dry.
2. Spray coasters with Butterscotch Color Wash, letting colors blend, and then Pink Grapefruit mist. Spray again with Butterscotch wash. If color is too yellow, spray with Cranberry wash. Continue adding layers until pleased with color; let dry completely.
3. Layer and fold paper towels to create stamp pad on a paper plate; saturate pad with bleach. Press stamp onto pad, and then stamp first coaster. Repeat to stamp each coaster, lifting stamp straight up to prevent smearing.
4. Immediately wash stamp with soap and water; design will become more prominent as bleach dries. Let dry completely.
5. Spray coasters with acrylic sealer; let dry.
6. Use dimensional paint to write letters on coaster corners as shown, spelling "love." Let dry completely.
7. Trace frame onto back of Pandora paper; cut out. Adhere paper to frame with spray adhesive; sand edges. Sponge paper edges and sides of frame Tuscan Tan.
8. Cut 10-1/2" chipboard and cardstock squares; adhere together with spray adhesive. Tape panel over back of frame opening. Tape coasters inside frame as shown.
1. To add variety, apply spray colorants in a different order on each coaster. Alter the patterns by spraying color closer to or farther from surface. Experiment!