Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.
Keep tablecloths from being whisked away on windy days with these fun and festive ant clamps for your picnic table.
- Tablecloth clamps
- Woodsies by Forster wooden shapes: medium circles, two; medium teardrop
- DecoArt Americana Ebony Black Paint
- Artistic Wire Black craft wire, 18-gauge, 8-1/2” length
- Wiggle eyes, 5mm, two
- Wire cutters
- Needle-nose pliers
- All-purpose adhesive
- 1. Basecoat wooden shapes Ebony Black.
- 2. Cut two 1/2" lengths from wire for antennae and three 2-1/2" lengths for legs. Use needle-nose pliers to curl ends as shown.
- 3. Adhere eyes to front and antennae to back of one circle (head); adhere legs to back of remaining circle (body). Adhere head, body, and teardrop (hind section) to clamp.