Pattern - The Crown Jewels
- 1. Measure and cut two 4"x12" rectangles from Gold Shimmer Sheetz. Set 1" strip aside.
- 2. Print out patterns. Transfer crown halves onto Shimmer Sheetz. Use Black pen to trace over crown lines. Cut out crown halves.
- 3. Cut gems from white cardstock. Use Black pen to draw gem lines and details. Use Stardust, Moonlight, and Metallic pens to color in gems.
- 4. Use double-sided tape to glue gems onto crown.
- 5. Add Gloss Yellow details on gems and crown. Let dry
- 6. Position crown halves around kid's head. Adjust size as needed. Use stapler and staples to attach crown halves together. Use double-sided tape to tape 1" Gold Shimmer Sheetz strip around inside of crown (for added support).