Pattern - Stained Glass Cross
- 1. Wash and dry CD case. Print out pattern. Copy pattern onto white paper. Tape pattern on back of one side of CD case.
- 2. Use Black Leading to trace outline and lines on pattern on CD case. Let dry.
- 3. Use Blue, Green, Pink, and Purple paint to fill in areas on pattern. Let dry. Remove pattern from CD case.
- 4. Measure and cut three 5" ribbon lengths. Tie knot on end of 5" ribbon lengths. Thread pony beads onto each ribbon length. Glue ribbon lengths along bottom edge of CD case.
- 5. For hanger, measure and cut 8" ribbon length. Glue ribbon ends on either side of CD case. Let dry.
- 6. Hang stained glass in window.