Pattern - Penguin Ornament Pair
- 1. Print out patterns. Cut pattern from scrap paper (to use as tracers).
- 2. Trace tummy pattern onto front of ornament using white marker. On covered work surface, paint tummy Winter White. Let dry. Paint remaining areas on ornament Apple Red or Green. Let dry.
- 3. Paint red area with two coats of Red glitter and green area with two coats of Peridot glitter. Let dry.
- 4. Adhere eyes on white area. Press beak (orange triangle) and feet (orange circle cut in half) on penguin. For cheeks, press red circles on green penguin and pink circles on red penguin.
- 5. Tie and adhere ribbon bow or wrap ribbon length around silver ornament clip. For hanger, cut 9" ribbon length; insert through ornament clip and knot ends.