1. When painting, pour underglazes on aluminum foil. Apply three coats of each underglaze. Let dry between coats.
2. Use damp sponge to wipe all areas of bowl and plates to remove dust.
3. On covered work surface, pour paint colors on aluminum foil. Use sponge scrap to paint large areas and paintbrush to paint details.
4. For gazpacho bowl, paint inside of bowl Neon Red, top edge of bowl Dark Delft, and bottom outside of bowl Bright Saffron. Let dry. Crumple small piece of newspaper. Dip newspaper in Neon Red; dab outside of bowl. Paint diamond shapes on outside of bowl Dark Delft. Let dry.
5. For galleta plate, use masking tape to tape off center square and lines on each side of plate. Paint back of plate and untaped sections on front of plate Neon Red. Remove tape. Paint unpainted sections and center square on front of plate Bright Saffron. For designs, paint rooster Dark Delft, rooster feathers Bright Kiwi and Neon Red, flowers in red squares Dark Delft, and inside square border Bright Kiwi. Add Neon Red rooster details and Bright Saffron flower centers on blue flowers. Let dry.
6. For tapas plate, paint back of plate and outside front rim of plate Bright Saffron. Add dotted flower design on center of plate as desired. See photo for ideas. Let dry.
7. Use sponge to apply clear glaze over all surfaces on bowl and plates. Let dry.