- Acrylic paints: black, yellow
- Gold crayon
- Gloss medium or sealer (if desired)
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
- scissors, ruler, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
Pattern - Damasquino Fan
- 1. Print and cut out pattern. Glue plates together to create fan. Transfer design on fan.
- 2. On covered work surface, paint design on fan yellow. Let dry. Paint background around design black. Let dry.
- 3. Use gold crayon to add highlights on yellow areas.
- 4. Apply sealer or gloss medium on all areas of fan. Let dry.