Princess Coat Rack
Plaid Enterprises, Inc.
size: 18" wide
- Wooden coat rack, 18”-wide
- Make-It Mosaics: Blended Tile Pack: Misty Whites; Mirror Chips
- Broken china: pink; green
- Small oval mirrors, two
- Glass knobs, two
- Assorted rhinestones
- FolkArt Acrylic Color*: Ballet Pink
- Flat paintbrush
- Wood sealer
- Make-It-Mosaics*: Grout, 5 lb. container; Tile Adhesive; Tile Nippers; Float/Scrubber Tool; Sponge
- Drill and drill bits
- *Products by Plaid Enterprises, Inc.
- 1. Remove hooks from coat rack. Apply sealer; let dry. Use flat brush to paint edges Ballet Pink.
- 2. Use photo as guide to outline crown shape in center of coat rack.
- 3. Drill holes and attach glass knobs as shown.
- 4. Use tile adhesive to attach oval mirrors on each side of crown.
- 5. Use tile adhesive to adhere rhinestones to crown area. Fill in open areas of crown with mirror chips, breaking or cutting them to fit.
- 6. Adhere pink china pieces around each mirror. Fill in remaining areas with tiles, marbles, and china pieces. Let dry.
- 7. Follow manufacturer's instructions to mix and apply grout to design, being especially careful to avoid scratching mirrors.