1. On covered work surface, measure 11" from top of bottle and use marker to draw line.
2. Follow manufacturer's instructions to use bottle cutter to score and cut on line. Smooth rough edges. Wash and dry bottle.
3. Print out pattern. Tape pattern inside bottle. See Fig. 1.
4. Using wheeled glass nipper, nip amber glass bottle or amber cathedral glass chips into 1/8"-wide rectangles in varying lengths and sizes. Glue pieces in place on branch areas on pattern. Let set. See Fig. 2.
5. Position green cathedral glass square over leaf pattern. Trace around leaf on glass square. See Fig. 3. Use wheeled glass nipper to cut leaf shape from glass square. Glue leaves on pattern. Let dry.
6. Glue medium-size gems on tips of each branch. Let dry.
7. For cork bottle snuffer, insert eyelet screw into center of cork. Thread 6" ball chain length through eyelet and attach ends. Position snuffer around wine bottle neck. See Fig. 4.
8. Position candle shelter over votive on clay saucer.
1. For ease in gluing mosaic pieces, rest bottle on hand towel or zip-lock bag filled with rice. This prevents your project from rolling. For best performance, keep bottle cutter blade oiled between uses.