This idea was originally published in our 2016 Winter issue. Subscribe today and save off newsstand prices! You’ll get ALL the projects delivered to you in six jam-packed issues per year.
1. Color feathers from coloring book using markers or colored pencils.
2. Photocopy colored feather images on laser-jet copier and cut out.
3. Trace around cut images with pencil onto cardboard and cut out with craft knife.
4. Attach images onto cardboard cut outs with Mod Podge. Add two coats on top for topcoat.
5. Stain plaques with Walnut Wood Tint and let dry. Adhere feathers onto plaques as desired.