Pattern - Relaxing Herbal Tub Tea Instructions
- 1. To create the relaxing herbal tub tea, combine the lavender and chamomile flowers in a bowl. Add 30 drops of chamomile Roman essential oil and 10 drops of ylang ylang essential oil to the mixture and stir with a spoon.
- 2. Make nine tea bags by filling each organza favor bag with three Tablespoons of the lavender and chamomile tub tea. Arrange the tea bags three across by three deep in the cigar box.
- 3. To make the instruction card, print the instructions for using the tub tea (below) on the center of the ivory paper. Glue the ivory instructions page to the center of the Florentine paper. Place the instruction sheet on top of the tea bags.
- 4. Close the lid and tie the ribbon around the cigar box.
- Crafty Shopping Tip
- 1. You can buy empty cigar boxes for a dollar or two at cigar shops.
- 1. Check out: GNI Tea Bag Invitation and GNI Recipes on our website.