Vintage Coffee Break Jar
Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.
size: 8" tall
- Ball Wide Mouth Quart Jar with lid
- Coffee label from container or bag
- Melissa Frances Vintage Collectables Vintage Percolator
- Wooden spoon, 5” long
- Brown diamond decorative paper, 4” square
- Red/tan gingham ribbon, 5/8”, 25” length
- Craft Bond adhesives: Fabric & Paper Glue; Extra Strength Glue Stick
- Optional: Computer and printer
- 1. Carefully remove coffee label from container or bag, cutting around it if needed. Use glue stick to adhere label to jar front.
- 2. Place jar lid on back side of red check paper; trace and cut out. Glue circle to lid.
- 3. Fill jar with coffee. Place lid on jar and twist on band. Glue percolator to lid.
- 4. Tie ribbon around jar, placing spoon between ribbon and jar.
- Coffee Buying Tips
- 1. Purchase whole bean coffee. Exposure to oxygen ruins a coffee's taste more quickly when coffee is ground.
- 2. Buy from coffee shops to ensure quality and freshness.