Pattern - Cute As A Button Reindeer Frame
- 1. Paint frame Mississippi Mud. Let dry.
- 2. Place front side of frame on burlap. Use pencil or marker to trace inside and outside frame edges. Remove frame.
- 3. Print and cut out pattern. Cut reindeer's head and body in one piece from brown felt. Put several dabs of glue on back of reindeer and glue to bottom of burlap, centering it from side to side. Use one strand pearl cotton to blanket stitch around head and body.
- 4. For antlers, use pattern as guide to cut 1/4"-wide strips from green felt and glue to burlap. Use one strand pearl cotton to blanket stitch over antlers.
- 5. Use white thread and pattern as guide to sew red button nose to face and black snaps to eye dots. Use pearl cotton to sew assorted buttons around antlers, leaving space for charm.
- 6. Use computer to print "joy" on white card stock. Cut oval around word and glue to charm. Insert red cord through charm eyelet and tie bow. Glue charm to antlers.
- 7. Cut burlap along drawn frame lines. Glue burlap to frame front. Wrap jute in a continuous piece around side of frame to cover it.