Vintage Americana Arrangement
Craft Marketing Connections, Inc.
size: 21" tall
- Ball Quart Wide-Mouth Jar (Loew-Cornell)
- Melissa Frances Self-Adhesive Vintage Flag Label (Heart & Home, Inc.), 3”x6”
- STYROFOAM Brand Gentle Grip Green Dry Floral Foam Mug Plug (FloraCraft), 2-5/8”x3-3/4”
- Spanish Moss (FloraCraft), 2 oz. pkg.
- Artificial items: berry stems: blue wild, 22” tall; red wild, 22” tall; ivory wild daisy stem, 24” tall; raspberry picks, 6” tall, three
- Ribbon, 3/8”, 1 yd.: red/blue stitching; navy
- Craft Bond Tacky Glue (Elmer’s)
- Heavy-duty floral cutter
- 1. Glue foam mug plug into jar.
- 2. Trim daisy stem to 20" length. Insert stems into foam, tallest to shortest, as follows: red wild berry; blue wild berry; daisy. Bend branches as desired.
- 3. Use table knife to push down moss to completely cover foam.
- 4. Insert raspberry pick into foam, placing them at front center of arrangement.
- 5. Remove backing from vintage label and adhere to jar.
- 6. Tie ribbon lengths together around jar.
- 1. Use different colored berries for other seasons, changing ribbon to match.
- 2. Fill with multicolored flowers and apply a colorful label or butterfly and bird stickers onto jar.
- 3. Gather autumn pods from a nature walk and fill jar with pod stems and colorful leaves.