Stamped Colorful Place Cards
- Cardstock: Penny Black Storm (01) Light and Stick & Stone (02) Medium, DCWV Corrugate Neutrals Stack
- Watercolor paper
- Ribbons Unlimited Inc Ombre Ribbon: pink, teal, brown
- May Arts Twine
- Penny Black Stamps: Twirls (40-282), Wishes (30-103)
- Die-cutting machine with Penny Black Creative Dies: Tagged (51-007), Leaves (51-002), Triple Banner (51-027)
- Ranger Ink Blending Tool with Ink Blending Foam
- Ink pads: Ranger Archival Saffon, Distress Brushed Corduroy; Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Memento Teal Zeal, VersaFine Onyx Black; Stewart Superior Palette Lavender Sachet
- Dr. Ph. Martin’s Hydrus Fine Watercolors: 2H Gamboge, 5H Quinacridone Magenta, 6H Phthalo Green, 10H Venetian Brown, 12H Titanium White
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Gesso
- Adhesives: double-sided tape, dimensional foam adhesive
- paper trimmer, scoring tool and board, scissors, acrylic block, paintbrush, newspaper (to cover work surface)
- 1. Die cut large tag six times: three from white cardstock and three from tan cardstock. Score tan tags 1" from top; set aside.
- 2. Distress each white tag with single ink and blending tool: yellow, lavender, and teal. Stamp twirls on each tag with same ink. (Note: This creates an easy tone-on-tone look.)
- 3. Distress outer edge of all tags with tan ink. Set tan tags aside.
- 4. On covered work surface, paint corrugated with gesso. Cut three same-size panels for tags; adhere to tag using tape.
- 5. Die cut three leaf sprays from watercolor paper.
- 6. Paint leaf sprays with watercolors, layering paint and adding splotches for artsy look. Let dry.
- 7. Adhere leaf sprays to white tags using foam adhesive.
- 8. Die cut three banners from white cardstock; stamp with sentiment using black ink. Distress banners with tan ink on blending tool. Adhere to white tags using foam adhesive.
- 9. Apply adhesive tape to top section of tan tags above score line; adhere to back of white tags to create stand.
- 10. Tie ribbon and twine to tags.
- 1. Personalize place cards by writing guests' names on the banners instead of stamping a sentiment. Bring a smile to each guest's face by writing a personal note inside each place card.