Popular Pins Bulletin Board
- White foam core board, 18”x24”
- Burlap, 1 yd.
- Embellishments: upholstery tacks; decorative hooks, three; buttons; clothespins
- Tulip Sticky Fabric Stencils: ABC, Large Script Alphabet, Team Spirit
- Tulip Black Fat Fabric Marker
- Aleene’s Adhesives: Liquid Fusion Clear Urethane Glue, Crystal Clear Tacky Spray
- 1. Cut burlap 3" larger than board on all sides to measure 24"x30". Position burlap flat on work surface.
- 2. Spray board with adhesive. Place board adhesive side down on center of burlap.
- 3. Turn board over. Wrap corners and edges around to back of board; adhere using urethane glue.
- 4. Cut 10"x26" burlap panel for pockets; fray top edge as shown. Fold pleats to form three pockets; pin in place. Adhere to bottom of board, folding side and bottom edges around to back as before.
- 5. Arrange stencils on board to spell desired words. Fill in stencils with black marker.
- 6. Embellish edges with tacks, hooks, and buttons as shown.
- 7. Tie twine onto corner hooks; add clothespins to display sentimental objects.