Garland-Wrapped Ornament Tree & Wreath
The Dow Chemical Co.
sizes: tree, 4"x12"; wreath, 10" diameter
- Dow STYROFOAM Brand Foam: Cone, 4”x12”; Beveled Wreath, 10” diameter
- Garland of choice, 10’
- Glass or plastic ornaments: 25mm, 15; 2-1/2”
- Wire-edge ribbon, in various holiday prints and colors, 1-1/2”-wide
- Hanger of choice
- Straight pins
- Wire cutters
- Adhesives: double-sided tape, glue gun and sticks
- 1. Press double-sided tape on three sides of cone. Pin garland to top of cone and wrap around cone, pinning again at bottom. (Note: The double-sided tape helps hold garland in place.)
- 2. Pin ribbon to top of cone and wrap it loosely around cone, pinning again at bottom to secure.
- 3. Adhere 25mm ornaments around cone, in between ribbon, using glue gun. Adhere 2-1/2" ornament to top of cone using glue gun.
- 1. Cut ribbon into 5" lengths.
- 2. Pinch ends of ribbon length together; pin ends to wreath so loop extends out on surface of wreath.
- 3. Repeat process covering entire wreath in ribbon loops.
- 4. Attach hanger onto back of wreath to hang.
- 1. Use wire cutters when cutting wire-edged ribbon so you don't dull your scissors.