Adhesives: paper adhesive, American Crafts This to That Foam Adhesive
paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" white top-fold card.
2. Cut 3-3/4"x5" light blue cardstock panel.
3. Using photo as guide, cut and adhere 3-1/2"-long paper and sticker strips horizontally to blue cardstock panel, leaving 1/4"-wide border along left edge.
4. Detail cut 5"-long strip from pink chevron section of Borders paper. Adhere strip down left edge of paper-covered panel, leaving very narrow blue border. Detail cut left panel edge just beyond chevrons.
5. Cut 1/4"x5" strip from tiny stripe side of Icy paper; adhere over vertical paper seam.
6. Use punch to round corners on right side of panel.
7. Staple panel in "X" pattern in lower right corner and between red dot and blue snowflake strips at upper left side.
8. Wrap twine several times around panel, tying small bow at left side. Adhere panel to card. Staple panel to card in "X" pattern in upper right corner.
9. Adhere snowman sticker to card with foam adhesive.
1. For a monochromatic look, mix patterns within a single color family. Pinks and reds, with a heart sticker instead of a snowman, would make a great Valentine!