Summer Party Set
Close To My Heart
sizes: invitation, 4-1/2"x8-1/4"; envelope, 4-7/8"x9-1/2"; favor bag, 4"x6"
Summer Party Set
- Close To My Heart Cardstock: Outdoor Denim, Cranberry, Colonial White, Honey
- Close To My Heart Tommy Paper Packet
- Close To My Heart Tommy Complements Canvas Shapes
- Close To My Heart Green & Blue Epoxy Bubbles
- Close To My Heart My Creations Muslin Drawstring Bags (3-count)
- Close To My Heart Trims: Hemp, Harvest Assortment Baker’s Twine, Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon
- Provo Craft Cricut Expression Electronic Cutting System and Close To My Heart Artiste Cartridge
- Computer and printer
- Corner rounder punch
- Close To My Heart My Acrylix Sail Away Stamp Set
- Close To My Heart My Acrylix Blocks: 1”x1”, 1”x3-1/2”, 2”x2”, 2”x6-1/2”
- Close To My Heart Exclusive Inks: Outdoor Denim, Cranberry, Honey Stamp Pads; Adventure, Enchantment Mini Pigment Pad Sets
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, double-sided tape, foam tape
- paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, printer paper, hole punch
- Card & Envelope
- 1. Following manufacturer's instructions, cut card from Honey cardstock. Cut coordinating envelope from Outdoor Denim cardstock; cut circle window from center of envelope front. Cricut machine settings are: 8.2" (fit to page) < 7 > + card, SH (shift) & NS (non-shift), 2" (center point) < i > + card, NS.
- 2. Using inset photo as guide and computer, print desired invitation wording onto Colonial White cardstock, leaving space at top and bottom for stamp images. (Note: Test print wording onto printer paper to make sure wording will fit onto card and show through envelope window opening.)
- 3. Cut out invitation wording; round corners with punch. Using Cranberry and Honey inks, stamp logo and star images near top of wording panel; stamp Honey rope near bottom. Ink panel edges Honey. Adhere small canvas star circle to rope. Adhere panel to card. Cut 5" lengths of red and blue baker's twine and hemp; loop through hole at top of invitation. Cut narrow strip of striped paper and adhere across top of invitation; accent left side with blue epoxy bubbles.
- 4. Follow manufacturer's instructions to assemble envelope using double-sided tape. Adhere canvas photo corners to opposite envelope corners. Cut 1-1/4"x12" strip of collage paper and adhere around center of envelope, slightly overlapping bottom of window opening. Adhere red canvas star circle at left side. Stamp Honey shield image onto Colonial White cardstock; detail cut and adhere to paper strip with foam tape. Adhere "escape" canvas sticker to collage strip to right of shield. Accent paper strip with blue epoxy bubbles.
- 5. Place invitation inside envelope.
- Favor Bag
- 1. Using Honey mini pigment ink pad, stamp top and bottom of muslin bag with rope image. (Note: Stamp both sides of bag for finished look.)
- 2. Using Outdoor Denim mini pigment ink pad, stamp ship's wheel image at left side of bag.
- 3. Cut 3-3/4" length of chevron ribbon, cutting ends into pennant shapes; adhere to bag with double-sided tape, leaving top half of wheel visible. Adhere red canvas oval to bag over ribbon. Accent oval with blue epoxy bubbles.
- 4. Fill bag and pull drawstrings closed.
- 5. Adhere canvas tag shape to Outdoor Denim cardstock; trim cardstock, leaving narrow border. Adhere yellow canvas anchor to Cranberry Cardstock; trim cardstock, leaving narrow border. Punch hole at top of each tag. Tie tags to bag using lengths of red and blue baker's twine and hemp.
- 1. If you don't own a Cricut Machine and the Artiste Cartridge, cut rectangular card and envelope shapes from cardstock.