Kids, surprise Mom this Mother's Day with a special garden of flowers to let her know how much you care!
- 2-1/2” clay pot
- 2” plastic-foam ball
- Crazy straw in choice of color
- 3-1/4” pre-cut craft foam flower and flower center in choice of color
- Green felt, scrap
- 1/2 cup of deer moss
- Thick craft glue
- Acrylic Paint in color of choice (optional)
- 1. Materials listed are for one flower.
- 1. Press plastic-foam ball into bottom of pot, securing firmly in place. Adhere deer moss to top of foam ball. Let dry.
- 2. Adhere flower center to flower. Adhere 1" of top end of straw to back of assembled flower.
- 3. Freehand cut leaves from green felt and adhere to each side of straw as desired.
- 4. Insert bottom of straw into center of moss and foam ball.
- 1. For extra pizazz, paint flower pots in bright colors!