Rain or Shine Card
Rain or Shine Card
- Cardstock: Stampin’ Up! Night of Navy, X-Press It White Blending Card
- Pebbles, Inc. Fresh Goods Collection Papers: Flower Basket, Window Display
- Pebbles, Inc. Fresh Goods Collection Chipboard Flowers Stickers
- Die-cutting system
- Dies: My Favorite Things Die-namics Simply Scallops Large Border; Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large, Classic Scalloped Circles Large
- My Favorite Things Who’s That Girl Collection Puddle Jumper Stamp Set
- Acrylic block
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: R35, R37, R39, B23, B24, E00, E02, Y15, Y17, C00, C1, BG90
- Sakura of America Clear Glaze Pen
- Adhesives: paper adhesive; X-Press It High Tack Foam Tape, 1/4”
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil
- 1. Make 4-3/4"x4-1/2" Night of Navy top-fold card.
- 2. Cut three 1-3/8"x3" Flower Basket paper strips. Adhere strips across top half of card front, leaving even, narrow borders visible between and around strips.
- 3. Cut 4-1/2"x1-1/4" Window Display paper strip; cut and adhere thin strip of Night of Navy cardstock to top edge. Die cut Night of Navy scalloped border strip and adhere to bottom edge of Window Display strip; trim ends. Adhere strip to card as shown.
- 4. Cut and adhere 4-1/2"x1/4" red dot strip to bottom of paper panel as shown.
- 5. Cut 4-1/2"x3/8" White cardstock strip. Stamp Tuxedo Black sentiment closer to left end. Adhere to card as shown.
- 6. Stamp Tuxedo Black image onto White cardstock. Die cut into large circle. Using photo as guide, color image with markers.
- 7. Color over yellow boots using Clear Glaze Pen; let dry completely.
- 8. Die cut slightly larger Night of Navy circle; adhere stamped circle using paper adhesive.
- 9. Die cut larger Night of Navy scalloped circle. Adhere layered circles to scalloped circle using foam tape; adhere to card using paper adhesive.
- 10. Adhere flower sticker to left side of card.
- 11. To finish inside of card, cut and adhere 4-1/4" Flower Basket paper square. Cut 4-1/4"x1-1/2" Window Display paper strip; cut and adhere thin strip of Night of Navy cardstock to top edge. Adhere strip to bottom of floral square. Cut and adhere 4-1/4"x5/8" red paper strip across bottom half of card as shown.
- 12. Stamp Tuxedo Black image, omitting circle outline, and sentiment onto White cardstock; trim to 3-1/4"x2-1/2". Mat image onto Night of Navy cardstock; adhere to card.
- 1. For added style, stamp and paper-piece raincoat and boots from a third patterned paper in the Fresh Goods Collection.