Coordinating flower stamps and dies from Heartfelt Creations make it easy to create custom embellishments like this bright, bejeweled blossom.
- Cardstock: cocoa, cream
- BasicGrey Kissing Booth Collection Papers: Oh Darling, XOXO
- Vintage sheet music
- Gold adhesive gems
- BasicGrey Kissing Booth Collection Alphabet Stickers
- Die-cutting system
- Spellbinders for Heartfelt Creations Tattered Blossoms Dies
- Heartfelt Creations Tattered Blossoms PreCut Stamp Set
- Acrylic block
- Martha Stewart Crafts Arch Lattice Border Punch
- Ranger Acrylic Paint Dabbers: Adirondack Brights Raspberry, Jenni Bowlin Stick Candy
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots, foam dots
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, stamp cleaner, non-stick craft sheet
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" cocoa side-fold card.
- 2. Cut smaller Oh Darling paper panel (bird side); edge with Raspberry paint and let dry. Adhere to card.
- 3. Cut 1"x5-1/2" sheet music strip; edge punch one long side. Dab strip with Stick Candy paint; let dry.
- 4. Cut 1/2"x5-1/2" strip from Paris/ledger area of XOXO paper. Layer and adhere strips to card as shown.
- 5. Using Raspberry paint, stamp two #1 blossoms, one #3 blossom, and one #4 blossom onto cream cardstock. (Note: Smallest blossom is #1; largest is #5.) Let dry completely. Clean stamps immediately.
- 6. Die cut images using coordinating dies. Gently curl petals of each blossom over pencil edge to shape. Adhere layers together with foam dots, offsetting petals slightly. Adhere to card with clear dot. Adhere four gems to blossom center.
- 7. Apply sticker sentiment to Oh Darling paper scrap (dot side); trim into banner shape. Adhere banner to card with foam dots, curling gently to add dimension; tuck end under blossom.
- 1. If you don't own the electronic cutter, use a butterfly paper punch instead.