- Cardstock: yellow, white, pink
- Patterned paper: dark pink floral, light blue dot
- Sizzix Big Shot or BIGkick Die-Cutting System
- Sizzix Framelits Die Set with Textured Impressions Delightful Bicycle Set
- Decorating chalks
- Markers: green, gray, lavender
- Blending tool
- Crystal glitter glue
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam tape
- paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- 1. Make 7"x5" yellow top-fold card.
- 2. Cut two white cardstock panels to same size as embossing folder. Emboss both panels with bicycle/grass embossing folder. Cut closely around grass and bicycle on one piece to create mask.
- 3. Align mask over second panel and use blending tool to apply blue chalk around mask and out to edges. Remove mask.
- 4. Use blending tool to apply gray chalk over bicycle and pale green chalk over grass area to reveal designs.
- 5. Color streamers and hearts behind bicycle with gray and lavender markers. Outline grass with green marker.
- 6. Double-mat embossed image on pink paper and white cardstock. Adhere to card.
- 7. Hand-cut two small cloud shapes from blue dot paper. Use blending tool to apply blue chalk around cloud edges. Adhere to card with foam tape.
- 8. Emboss basket on yellow cardstock scrap and sentiment on white cardstock. Align dies over embossed images and die cut shapes.
- 9. Accent basket and sentiment with chalk and glitter glue to reveal patterns. Adhere basket to card with foam tape. Adhere sentiment to clouds.
- 1. For cute springtime place cards, stamp and die cut bicycles. Back with a tent-fold strip of cardstock to create a mini easel, allowing bicycle to stand. Emboss and die cut basket; fill with paper flowers and adhere to bicycle.