You Are Beautiful Card
Spellbinders Paper Arts
Create this gorgeous greeting using Imperial Gold dies, the newest shape-cutting technology from Spellbinders. Cut, emboss, stencil, and deboss in multiple layers with a single die template.
You Are Beautiful
- Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla Cardstock, 8-1/2”x11”, two sheets
- Melissa Frances Attic Treasures Collection 6”x6” Paper Pad
- Melissa Frances Attic Treasures Collection Cream Pearl Embellishments
- Decorative pearl stick pin
- May Arts Champagne Silk Ribbon
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Dies: Imperial Gold Circles One (S4-390); Nestabilities Standard Circles Small (S4-116) and Large (S4-114); Grand Nestabilities Grand Rectangles (LF-132)
- Spellbinders Junior Magnetic Placement Mat
- JustRite Papercraft Amazing Paper Grace Just the Right Words Stamp Set
- Ink Pads: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Pumice Stone, Tattered Rose; Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Adhesives: double-sided tape, foam tape, masking tape
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, small stiff-bristled paintbrush
- 1. Size is 5-1/4"x7-1/8".
- 1. Fold Very Vanilla cardstock in half to measure 5-1/2"x8-1/2". Place Grand Rectangles #5 die template over folded cardstock so folded edge is just inside cutting line of die. Die cut/emboss card base.
- 2. Die cut/emboss damask paper using Grand Rectangles #4 die template.
- 3. Wrap damask panel with silk ribbon, adhering ends at back using double-sided tape. Adhere panel to card base using foam tape.
- 4. Die cut/emboss Standard Circles Small #2 and Large #4 die templates from damask paper; set aside.
- 5. Follow manufacturer's instructions to position all pieces of Gold Circles One die template together on magnetic mat. (Note: Junior Magnetic Mat will begin shipping in mid-March; in absence of mat, tape pieces together on back using low-tack masking tape.)
- 6. Die cut/emboss Gold Circles One from Very Vanilla cardstock; after die cutting, you will have three separate pieces.
- 7. Using dry, stiff-bristled paintbrush and Distress Inks, add color to Gold Circles One pieces as desired.
- 8. Adhere large die-cut frame to bottom half of card using foam tape. Stamp sentiment inside frame.
- 9. Assemble remaining Gold Circles One and Standard Circles die cuts as shown, placing foam tape between each layer. Adhere finished piece to card using foam tape. Adhere pearls to die cuts as shown.
- 10. Tie full bow; adhere to card with double-sided tape. Insert stick pin through bow, hiding end behind die cuts.
- 1. Visit www.spellbinderscreativearts.com for video tutorials on the many techniques you can obtain using the Imperial Gold collection.