- Tulle, 1 yd. each: blue, orange
- Blue ribbon, 1 yd.
- Blue plastic-coated wire
- Wooden dowel, 1/4”x10”
- API Crafter’s Pick The Ultimate! Glue
- Ruler or measuring tape
- Safety pin
- 1. For skirt, measure and cut one 24" and one 40" ribbon length. Adjust size as needed. Measure and cut (32) 12" blue and orange tulle squares.
- 2. Position 24" ribbon length on work surface. Starting in center of ribbon length, pinch tulle squares in center and glue along ribbon edge. Use clothespins to hold in place while drying. Leave 2" of space on each ribbon end.
- 3. Center and glue 40" ribbon length over 24" ribbon length, sandwiching edges of tulle squares.
- 4. For wing, bend wire into three "figure 8" shapes. Twist shapes at center. Wrap and glue ribbon scrap around center of wings. Use clothespin to hold in place while drying.
- 5. For wand, wrap and glue ribbon around dowel length. Measure and cut four 12" tulle squares. Glue tulle squares on end of dowel. Let dry.