Design Master ColorTool Spray Colors: Blue Marlin, Brilliant Silver
Elmer’s X-ACTO Tools: 12” Rotary Paper Trimmer, 12” Metal Ruler
Computer and inkjet printer
FloraCraft Design It: 6.5” Wire Cutter
Elmer’s Multi-Purpose Spray Adhesive
old cardboard box, newspapers (to cover work surface), clear tape
1. Remove lids from canisters and set aside. Remove plastic seals and discard. Wash and dry canisters to remove any invisible film.
2. To determine correct sizes of images, measure front surfaces of canisters. With computer, crop and resize photos in word processing or graphic editing program to fit. (Note: Samples used 3"x4", 4"x5-1/4", and 4"x7".) Arrange photos to fit 8-1/2"x11" paper. (Note: Print on copy paper first to check size.) Following manufacturer's instructions, use inkjet printer to print mirror image of digital images onto glossy side of Attitude sheet. Use rotary paper trimmer to trim Attitude image to correct size. Wait to remove backing paper.
3. In well-ventilated, newspaper-covered area or large box, lightly spray printed side of smallest Attitude image with spray adhesive. Turn over and carefully position onto front of smallest canister. Press in place and gently remove backing paper. Smooth as needed. Set aside to dry. (Note: Photo takes on a translucent look. If a more opaque look is desired, place Attitude backing paper inside canister. Use very small pieces of clear tape in corners to hold.) Repeat to attach other images to canisters.
4. In well-ventilated, newspaper-covered area, spray three or four twigs Blue Marlin. Spray remaining twigs Brilliant Silver. Let dry. Gather twigs in place into largest canister. Use wire cutter to trim twig lengths as desired.
5. Use canister lid as base by turning lid upside down and placing canister onto lid. Repeat for other two canisters. Canisters can also be filled with desk accessories, food items, ephemera, etc.