Pattern - Manga Holiday Ornaments
- 1. Print and cut out patterns. (Make sure to size image 50% larger than desired ornament size as images will shrink.)
- 2. Transfer designs onto shrink-plastic sheet. Use black paint marker to trace designs.
- 3. Use paint markers in colors of choice to color and design images.
- 4. Cut designs from shrink-plastic sheet. Use hole punch to punch hole on top of each design.
- 5. Position images on parchment-lined baking sheet. Follow manufacturer's instructions on shrink-plastic to shrink images in oven. Let cool. (If edges of image curl, use spatula to gently flatten.)
- 6. Attach ornament hooks or paper clips through holes on images.
- 1. Adults, help kids when using oven.