Butterfly Medley So Grateful Card
Create this elegant, butterfly-themed card for any occasion using Heartfelt Creations' new Butterfly Medley and Botanical Oval stamp sets and a coordinating die.
- Cardstock: white, light blue
- Heartfelt Creations PreCut Stamp Sets: Butterfly Medley (HCPC 3519), Botanical Oval (HCPC 3520)
- Heartfelt Creations Decorative Butterfly Corner Die (HCD 730)
- Die-cutting system
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Prismacolor Colored Pencils
- Paper glue or glue pen
- paper trimmer, detail scissors, craft knife and cutting mat, pencil, ruler
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" light blue top-fold card.
- 2. Die cut larger decorative butterfly corner from white cardstock. Adhere die-cut corner to upper right corner of card.
- 3. Stamp Tuxedo Black butterfly image onto white cardstock. Using photo as guide, color image using Prismacolor pencils. Detail cut image using scissors and craft knife. Adhere image to center of card base, overlapping corner die cut.
- 4. Stamp Tuxedo Black sentiment in lower right corner of card.
- 1. For extra dimension, stamp and color additional butterfly and adhere to main image along body only, leaving wings free and elevated.