With Sympathy Card
With Sympathy Card
- Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury Cardstock: White, Black Onyx
- Gina K. Designs 6”x6” Patterned Paper Packs: Parisian Garden, Pool Side
- Want2Scrap Nestabling Black Rhinestone Circles
- May Arts Black/White Gingham Ribbon
- Gina K. Designs Petals and Wings Stamp Set
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System and Dies: Nestabilities Standard Circles SM, Classic Scalloped Circles SM; Edgeabilities Classic Scallop
- Scoring board
- Corner rounder punch
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Sketch Markers
- Ranger Stickles Stardust Glitter Glue
- Adhesives: Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3-D Foam Squares
- paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" white top-fold card. Use Edgeabilities die to die cut bottom edge of card front. Use punch to round bottom corners on back of card.
- 2. Score two horizontal lines across card front, just above die-cut edge.
- 3. Using photo as guide, trim larger Pool Side paper panel and Parisian Garden strip to fit card front. Mat paper pieces on larger black cardstock panel. Tie ribbon around panel over paper seam, tying bow to right. Adhere panel to card.
- 4. Die cut/emboss two standard circles of different sizes from white cardstock. Die cut/emboss two slightly larger scalloped circles from black cardstock. Adhere circles together in pairs; adhere rhinestone circles to corresponding white circles.
- 5. Trim bottom edges of die-cut circles flat. Tuck circles under ribbon edge and adhere to card.
- 6. Stamp black flower image and sentiment onto white cardstock. Using photo as guide, color flowers with markers. Detail cut flower image; cut sentiment into strip. Adhere elements to card with foam squares as shown.
- 7. Use leftover rhinestones from Step 5 to accent card. Highlight flower centers with glitter glue; let dry.
- 1. Each paper pack includes several sheets of the same pattern; make up several cards at once so you have them when needed.