Unfailing Love Card & Candle Set
size: card, 4-1/4"x5-1/2"; candle 3"x3"
- Core’dinations Core Essentials Collection Cardstock: Purple Grandeur, Iced Cocoa
- Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch Paper Collection
- White tissue paper
- Cream pillar candle, 3”x3”
- Clear treat bag, 4”x2”x9-1/2”
- Gold adhesive pearls
- Trims: white seam binding, tan grosgrain ribbon
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur Die-Cutting System
- Stampin’ Up! Framed Tulips Embossing Folder
- Heartfelt Creations Natural Beauty Stamp Set
- Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Ink Pads: Memento Elderberry, VersaFine Onyx Black
- Ranger Liquid Pearls Buttercup Pearlescent Dimensional Paint
- Imagine Crafts Tsukineko Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Spritz
- Acrylic block
- Scor-Pal Scor-Pal Scoring Board
- Posi-bender Bow-Easy Tool
- McGill Paper Blossoms Tool Kit & Molding Mat
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, clear dots, foam dots, glue stick, Art Institute Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive
- paper trimmer, detail scissors, ruler, pencil, heat tool, wax paper, stamp cleaner, sponge, paper towels
- 1. Make 4-1/4"x5-1/2" Purple Grandeur side-fold card.
- 2. Cut 3-7/8"x5-1/8" green Posy Patch paper panel; emboss with Tulips texture. Sponge edges with Elderberry ink. Adhere panel to card.
- 3. Cut sentiment block from Posy Patch paper; sponge edges Elderberry. Cut 3-1/8"x3-7/8" Iced Cocoa cardstock panel. Adhere panels together; adhere layered piece to card with foam dots.
- 4. Using Bow-Easy Tool, make triple-loop bow from tan ribbon; adhere to card with clear dots.
- 5. Detail cut two small butterflies from Posy Patch paper; shape with Paper Blossoms Tool Kit & Molding Mat for realistic effect. Adhere butterfly bodies to card using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, leaving wings free and dimensional; let dry.
- 6. Detail butterfly bodies with Buttercup paint; let dry.
- 7. Adhere three gold pearls to upper right corner of card.
- 1. Using Onyx Black ink, stamp Natural Beauty mountains image onto white tissue paper. Trim excess paper around image. Adhere image to candle using glue stick.
- 2. Cut piece of wax paper to same height as candle but slightly longer. Tightly wrap wax paper around candle, over stamped image, and hold ends together at back. Use heat tool to melt image into candle, being careful not to overheat. Let candle cool.
- 3. For packaging, place candle inside treat bag.
- 4. Dye white seam binding using Elderberry ink and sponge; let dry. Tie bag closed with seam binding above candle; tie ends in bow.
- 5. Detail cut large butterfly from Posy Patch paper, shape with Paper Blossoms Tool Kit & Molding Mat, and spray with Shimmer Spritz; let dry.
- 6. Adhere large butterfly to bow using clear dot. Adhere pearls to butterfly body as shown.
- 1. In addition to the purple/green color scheme shown here, The Posy Patch Paper Collection also features pinks, blues, creams, and browns for exceptional versatility. Match candle color to paper color.