- Bazzill Basics Paper Cardstock: Gray, Lime Green, Purple
- Papers: Echo Park Paper Co. Victoria Gardens Collection Windchime, My Mind's Eye Fine and Dandy Tickled Pink Collection Delighted
- Jillibean Soup Card Sentiments Soup Labels Stickers
- Creative Charms Gradient White Pearls
- Prima Flowers: Lavender Sweet Taffy, Audrey Magnolia
- May Arts Trims: Ivory Lace, Black Twine
- Marvy Uchida Small Heart Punch
- Sharpie White Paint Pen
- Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Runner, 3M Pop Dots, Glue Dots Int'l. Glue Dots
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, small hole punch
- 1. Make 6"x4-1/2" gray top-fold card; set aside.
- 2. Cut a 6"x4-1/2" gray cardstock panel. Cut and adhere a wide strip of gray flourish paper to bottom half of cardstock. Cut and adhere a narrow strip of green paper over top edge of flourish paper.
- 3. Adhere lace over seam between patterned strips, wrapping ends to back.
- 4. Hand-cut three small tags from cardstock, two gray and one green. Punch holes at tops of tags. Embellish with punched purple cardstock hearts, pearls, and paint pen details; let dry.
- 5. Wrap twine several times around gray panel, threading tags onto one end. Cut excess twine and wrap end to back. Adhere tags to panel using foam dots to maintain position.
- 6. Layer and adhere crocheted and feathered flowers to panel as shown. Adhere sentiment sticker; add pearl to each end.
- 7. Use paint pen to add detail dots to upper panel edges; let dry. Adhere panel to card front.
- 1. Use foam adhesive dots to hold loose elements to the card without sacrificing fun dimensional effects.