- Cardstock: aqua, dark red, gray
- Papers: My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Day Collection Butterflies, Miss Caroline Cute Collection Garden, Whirlybird Friends Forever Collection Perfect Plaid, Stella & Rose Boy Collection Tapestry; BasicGrey Piccadilly Collection Apronista
- My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Cute Collection Decorative Brads
- Red button
- Creative Charms White Pearl Stickers
- Queen & Co. Red Baker's Twine
- Peach silk flower
- Punches: assorted circles, butterfly, two flowers
- Fiskars Rotary Cutter and Scallop Blade
- Scallop-edge scissors
- Opaque white pen
- Adhesives: paper adhesive, foam dots, clear dots
- paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, paper piercer and mat
- 1. Make 5"x7" aqua side-fold card.
- 2. Cut 4-3/4"x6-3/4" pink gingham paper panel. Punch large circle from desired paper; adhere to lower right corner of panel.
- 3. Cut 4-3/4"-long strip from butterfly paper. Cut wider strip of same length from dark red cardstock using rotary cutter and scallop blade. Adhere strips together; adhere to pink panel, covering top half of punched circle.
- 4. Wrap twine several times around pink panel, tying bow at front left. Accent butterflies with pearls. Set panel aside.
- 5. Punch one flower from desired paper. Use scallop-edge scissors to cut circles from pink paper slightly larger than punched flower and silk flower.
- 6. Adhere end of twine to back of first scalloped circle and wrap to front between two scallops. Skip several scallops and then wrap twine around to back.
- 7. Bring twine back toward front of circle again, one notch to right of beginning scallop. Wrap twine around to back, one notch to right of ending scallop. Continue until entire circle is wrapped with twine. Secure twine ends at back.
- 8. Adhere twine circles to pink gingham panel with foam dots. Accent circle centers with punched and silk flowers, button, and large brad as shown.
- 9. Punch four circles from desired papers; adhere circles to pink panel, layering shapes if desired and tucking edges under twine circles. Highlight some circle edges with white dots; let dry. Accent circles with pearls and punched shapes; adhere butterfly with foam dots to add dimension.
- 10. Use paper piercer to poke holes in pink panel; insert small and medium brads. Adhere panel to card.
- 1. Insert brads into gingham paper before adhering to card to give the inside of the card a cleaner look.