Offray Pink with White Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, 3/8”-wide, 4” length
Buttons Galore & More White Buttons
The Twinery Blossom Twine
Round wooden toothpick
Hot glue gun and glue sticks
1. Cut 4" length of ribbon. Cross right end over left leaving loop at top. Adhere together using small dot of hot glue. Trim ends into points using scissors.
2. Cut short length of Blossom twine; tie through holes in button. Adhere to ribbon loop using hot glue.
3. Place dot of hot glue on center back of ribbon loop; press toothpick into hot glue. Allow to cool face down. Repeat for remaining cupcake picks.
Recipes - Raspberry Lemonade Cupcakes
1. 1 box instant lemon pudding
2. 1-3/4 cup 2% milk
3. 1 box white cake mix
4. 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
5. 1/2 cup pink lemonade concentrate
6. 3/4 cup water
7. 3 large egg whites
8. 1/3 cup oil
9. Wilton White Pearl Decorative Sprinkles
10. 1 Tbsp. raspberry puree*
11. *Create raspberry puree by defrosting 1 cup frozen raspberries in microwave and straining through a sieve or fine mesh strainer. If starting with 1 cup frozen berries, you should have a yield of 1/2 cup puree.
12. Begin by mixing lemon pudding and cold milk in small bowl. Set aside to set. Preheat oven to 350º. Mix cake mix, flour, pink lemonade concentrate, water, egg whites, oil, raspberry puree, and 1/2 cup lemon pudding in mixing bowl. Divide batter evenly into two dozen foil cupcake liners and bake for 15-18 minutes until firm and lightly golden on top. Place on metal rack to cool. Once cooled, poke holes in top and drizzle with approximately 1 Tbsp. raspberry syrup per cupcake. Frost each cupcake using Raspberry Lemonade Frosting, embellishing with white decorative sprinkles and cupcake picks.
Recipes - Raspberry Syrup
1. 1/2 cup raspberries
2. 1 cup white sugar
3. 1 cup water
4. Mix all ingredients in small sauce pan and simmer on low until the raspberries give up their color and the syrup turns a deep fuchsia color.
Recipes - Raspberry Lemonade Frosting
1. 1 cup butter, softened
2. 1/2 cup Pink Lemonade Concentrate
3. 2 Tbsp. raspberry puree
4. 2 lbs. confectioner's sugar
5. Mix all ingredients together on low in bowl of stand mixer. Once all ingredients are incorporated, beat on high for two minutes until light and fluffy.
1. Adhere a metal pin back onto back of ribbon and attach toothpick onto back using repositionable glue dot. The recipient can remove the toothpick and wear the pink ribbon as a keepsake lapel pin.