QC: Beachy Shadowboxes
Whether you live on the coast or in the Midwest, you can enjoy the beach chic look year-round with these refreshing shadowboxes. Smaller shadowboxes are perfect for displaying everything from starfish to seashells. Give your bathroom, home office or other living spaces an instant update with these stylish displays
- Prism Cardstock of choice
- Krylon Blue Ocean Breeze Indoor/Outdoor spray paint
- Clearsnap Creamy Brown Chalk Ink
- Unity Stamp Co. Royal Day Background Stamp Beacon Adhesives Zip Dry Paper Glue
- Beacon Adhesives Quick Grip
- 1. To create these shadowboxes, mask off glass front. Spray paint boxes Blue Ocean Breeze Indoor/Outdoor spray paint. Apply Creamy Brown Chalk Ink to inside of box.
- 2. Cut cardstock to fit inside box. Ink edges Creamy Brown. Apply ink to Royal Day background stamp and press onto cardstock. Use Zip Dry Paper Glue to adhere cardstock inside box. Apply a general amount of Quick Grip to backs of shells and adhere to background. Let dry.