1. Make 4-3/4"x4-3/4" rose top-fold card. Cut 4-1/2" square of cream/floral paper; adhere to card.
2. Die cut two scalloped border strips from rose cardstock; trim to 4-1/2" long. Cut 2-7/8"x4-1/2" pink/floral paper strip. Adhere border strips beneath long edges of floral piece. Adhere to card, slightly left of center.
3. Cut 4-1/2"x1-1/2" blue paper strip; mat on rose cardstock. Cut strip in half and adhere to upper right and lower left sides of card as shown.
4. Cut 2-3/8"x3-3/8" ledger paper panel; mat on rose cardstock. Adhere to card with foam dots as shown.
5. Stamp black image onto Blending Card. Using photo as guide, color head, hands, and skates with markers.
6. Stamp dress and another skirt onto pink/floral paper. Detail cut dress; adhere to main image. Detail cut skirt; adhere to dress, placing foam dot under center to add dimension. Add shadow with gray marker.
7. Stamp tights onto gray/white patterned paper; detail cut tights and adhere to main image.
8. Detail cut entire image; adhere to card with foam dots. Draw ice line with black pen.
9. Tie two jute bows; set aside.
10. Die cut six mini rolled roses from pink/floral paper. Roll roses and adhere bases with clear dots. Adhere roses to card, placing jute bows beneath clusters.
11. Die cut four small leaves from green paper; adhere to card with clear dots.
12. Stamp black sentiment onto ledger paper; die cut into small circle. Die cut larger rose cardstock circle. Adhere circles together. Adhere beneath right rose cluster using foam dots.
13. To finish inside of card, cut 4-1/4"x1-1/4" cream/floral paper strip; mat on rose cardstock and adhere to bottom of card. Stamp girl and sentiment onto ledger paper; trim to 3-3/8"x3-3/4". Mat image on rose cardstock.
14. Die cut two strips of scalloped border; place strips beneath left and right edges of ledger block. Trim ends even; adhere inside card as shown.
1. Cut and adhere a tiny scrap of tulle over the paper skirt to add more dimension.